- An intimate 40-min play exploring the differing ways in which we cope with grief and the impacts on those nearest to us.
- First performed at Friargate Theatre in York as part of The Envelope Project, July 2014, by Claire Morley, James Martin and Rosy Rowley
- In an era of talent shows it is refreshing to see old variety double acts still packing the theatres. However the line between “national treasure” and “public disgrace” has never been finer. How does a rock-solid partnership cope when the past appears to catch up with them?
- 15-minute play
- First performed July 2013 by Andy Love, Thomas Frere and Olivia Jayne Newton at York Theatre Royal’s Studio as part of the ScriptFactor Final
- Third instalment of the York Maze Phantomimes, first performed at York Maze in October 2015 by Richard Kay, Daniel Wilmot and Rebecca Naylor
- A short story developed with the children at St Mary’s Primary, Selby
- A short story developed for Applefields Special School
Other works, not written by Richard:
- A comical 15-minute play by new playwright Sophie Buckley
- ScriptFactor entry in 2016, first read by Richard, Jill Anderson and Ella Field